How To Install Google Analytics In WordPress For Starter: Do you want to install Google Analytics on your WordPress website? Do you unable to install analytics on your site? Don’t worry about it, Today we gonna tell you that How To Install Google Analytics In WordPress For Starter and beginners.
Analytics is the discovery, interpretation, and communication of meaningful patterns in data. Analytics is the best and free way to know your sites traffic status. Especially valuable in areas rich with recorded information.
Do You Need This Tool For Your Website?
There are numerous reasons why you ought to introduce Google Analytics on your WordPress blog. Regardless of whether you have the best WordPress Themes introduced and you are certain that your presentation page can attract guests, you can’t get a precise gauge of the number of guests to your site by judging from the face esteem. In addition, not in any case, a solitary WordPress Templates accompanies a pre-introduced Analytics module.
On the off chance that you couldn’t care less about movement, or are simply blogging without the expectation to profit, or couldn’t care less about guest measurements you needn’t mess with this instrument. Be that as it may, we know Google Analytics has numerous advantages, including yet not constrained to the accompanying:
- Google Analytics encourages you not exclusively to comprehend the area of your gathering of people yet additionally it gives you a reasonable report of the gadget and the internet browser they utilized.
- Google Analytics will assist you with tracking the pages that guests checked, the measure of time they spent on your site, and, all the more critically, the ricochet rate of the site, i.e., the quantity of visits in which a man leaves your site from the presentation page without perusing any further.
Let’s start the steps to get install the google analytics.
- Create a Gmail account
You need to create a Gmail account for signup in google analytics. The below image shows you how to create a Gmail account.
Go to the Gmail website here
2. After you click the create an account, you will be redirected to this page( See the Image below)
3. After creating a Gmail account you will be eligible to create an analytics account. For creat, an analytics account, go to the analytics official website Here ( See the image below)
4. After clicking the analytics you will be redirected to this page (See the image below)
After clicking the signup for free you will see this page on your desktop or Laptop (See the image below)
On the next screen, you will be given choice to choose between a website or mobile app. Make sure you select the website.
After that, you need to enter account name (It will be the Google Analytics profile name for this website), Website name, website’s URL, country, and the time zone.
After putting this info you will get an HTML code here (See the image below)
After you see this code, Copy the entire HTML code and paste it after the <head> tag into your WordPress Theme. (See the image below)
After you paste the code on your WordPress theme save the changes now.
After you click the home tab, you will come to Home and now you will be able to monitor all the website data and more with the help of this Google Analytics account.
We hope you guys you must know How To Install Google Analytics In WordPress For Starter and newbies.